Share the Love

What a perfect day for this event! The Davenport Freight House Farmers Market will be hosting "Share the Love" on Feb 14th. This is a food drive for the food pantries in the Quad-Cities area.
We are hoping to replenish the dwindling supplies that all food pantries are experiencing during these troubled times.

So many people are in need. So will you help???

Come see me on Sat between 8 and 1. Bring canned goods, pasta, soup and more. Or better yet, purchase a $10 gift certificate for the market. Those gift certificates will help the pantries later in the season provide the fresh local produce and meats that they need so desperately.

All you locals......... come see me. And for my readers that are out of town and want to help .... drop me an email through my local harvest site. Or remember your local pantries when you go shopping this weekend. After all, we are our brother's keeper.

For more information ..........click here.

I hope to see you all on Saturday!!!

Comments

Dan Mays said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts