A Bit of Nostalgia.........................


OK -- ya know I don't eat bologna or commercially processed hot dogs. I buy my hot dogs from small local meat lockers.

But this is an icon!!! I mean seriously, don't we all know "OH ........ I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener.........."

And we all know that bologna has a first name .............. O-S-C-A-R.


Yea ...............it may not be healthy. It may not be fresh. It is actually local. But it is sure cute!!!!

And some days ............. we just need a bit of cute!!!!!

Comments

Judy T said…
Years ago when we lived in Pennsylvania, we were on our way to the in-laws when we came across the wienermobile driving down the road. Oh, if I'd only had my camera! I don't do hot dogs of any kind, or bologna- it's a texture thing- but you're right- sometimes we need these bits of our youth.
Judy

Popular Posts