Junkin' .......................

I have discovered that there is someone in this world that loves to junk as much as I do.

Yep .... it is dangerous to be with Zan.

Wednesday, we trucked over to one of my very very very favorite dealers and her shop.  Now Zan wanted to antique here and antique there.  And I kept saying ......... We have to get to Barb's.


Yep .... Barb is having her Harvest Sale at the Rabbit Hole .... Cross Creek Antiques in Fairfax.



See?????

 
I love Barb's style .... chippy, shabby, grungy, tattered ....... well-loved linens, cracked china, painted finishes, a little lace, a little thread ........ Everything that I love!  Pieces that show the love ... not perfect.  Just like us.  Hopefully, we show love to all that touch our lives.
 

 
Old garden .... Old farm ......

Perfect antiques for an imperfect life.  Wait till my new-to-me level gets on the wall.  You will LOVE. IT.

You need to stop by .... tell Barb hello.  You will know her ..... she glows with kindness and love..... just like the antiques in her shop.


Comments

myomyohi said…
Looks like a very interesting place. And places like that are always more fun with a friend.
Unknown said…
Yes, you were RIGHT!! What a wonderful place!! We could have BEEN THERE FOR DAYS!! Haha, thank heavens I had a weight limit on my BAGS or else there was plenty o' crockware going home with me :) I LOVE MY NEW...uuuhhh, OLD things!! And Barb is just beautiful!!

Popular Posts