End of the flower season ..........



Done! Done! Put a coat of snow on me and I am done!

The flower season has come to an end ....and it will take me a few days to get over it.

It has been a wonderful season with lots of wonderful events and people.

My darling customers put up with more weeds .... but more time talking to me.  And for that, I so very grateful.

We are working on plans for next year.  Different flowers .... more things that bring us all joy.

The Summer Kitchen will be open Fridays throughout the winter, depending on our local road conditions.

But until May/June .... enjoy the vibrancy of the last rose of summer.

Our grateful thanks and love to all our customers and friends,

Honey and Miss Eff

Comments

Sharon said…
How did I get so wrapped up in my own doings that I neglected to pick flowers? Not good. Not good at all. I'll do better next year, I promise. Until then, I'll look forward to Fridays!

Popular Posts