Once upon a time ...........

Once a upon a time ... when I started Miss Eff's ..... I dreamed of quiet, peaceful Sunday afternoons in the country.

I would wear flouncy summery dresses ..............

or long floral skirts that barely brushed the thyme growing through the gardens.

I would wear vintage straw hats that protected my nose from sunburn.

My sparkling clean gardening gloves would quickly pull the only weed in the garden as I would stroll through with you ..........

ice cold lemonade in our hands.

Like all fairy tales .... it ended.

And this is my reality ...........



3 hours and I already look like this.  Time for a shower ... I hope I can stay relatively clean before our customers come.

Want my life now??????

Comments

Kelly said…
Yes. I love your blog and your honest and fun view of life. Don't change a thing.....
(well, maybe a little less hard work for yourself)
colleen said…
Yes!! Don't change a thing..This looks more like the real deal:) And it makes the shower all the more worth while. Keep up the good work but not too much so you don't enjoy!!
You always brighten my day. I should get you a shirt like Henry's - it says "Dirt makes me cuter." ;)

Popular Posts