Hurry up ... but be ready to Stop!

Years ago, I had my gallbladder removed.

It was an easy-peasy surgery for me in a surgery center.  You know .... those out-patient surgery places.  You go ...... they take out/put in/fix whatever part is necessary .... and you go home a few hours later.

Well -- I was the last surgery on a Friday morning.  I came out of anesthesia just fine ... but I was still a little nauseated and a little groggy. 

But it was Friday afternoon and everyone wanted to go home ........ so I went home.

Honey was driving  home ... on the bumpy gravel roads .... and the only thing I wanted to do was GET HOME NOW!!!!

I was still nauseated .... with a bucket....... when I said the immortal lines ..... Hurry up but be ready to stop!!

Yea .... that made no sense!

And now ........ that describes spring on the farm.

Hurry up and till!  Hurry up and plant! Hurry up and clean up!  Hurry up and weed!

But now ............... it is time to be ready to STOP!!!

Cuz .... all of our hard work is coming to a head. 






The flowers are blooming!










There are lilies E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E!!!!!!!

Everywhere!!!

We have pink lilies and  red lilies and white lilies and orange lilies and coral lilies and yellow lilies. 

If you can't find a lily you like .................. you just don't like lilies!!!!



But then ... we have Black-eyed Susans .................





And daisies.  ;)

And so much more with sooooo much more to come!

So hurry up ................ come on and see me. 

But be ready to stop .............. cuz hangin' at Miss Eff's is all about slowing down!!

You can do it ............. I know you can!


Comments

Popular Posts