Coming Attractions......


My favorite part of the movie theater attractions was always ..... what is coming next.

Well ... I have got a biggie for you now.

It is countdown time for the 2nd Annual Miss Effie's Country Cozy Christmas Bazaar.

Yep. 

Julie and I will be back at it again .... trying to create and make fun Christmas gifts for you. 

Everything is handmade.  We ship no products in from China.  Embroidered, sewn, thrown, knitted, spun, felted and cooked....... it is done by Julie or myself or purchased directly from local friends ..... that make the products themselves.

Handmade.

Period.

So mark your calendars for Saturday December 5th ... from 9 to 3 at the Summer Kitchen at Miss Effie's. Christmas on the farm .... the ducks, cats and chickens will greet you.  (Great help and cheap!!!!  They work for chicken feed!!!)

My own personal crafting focus is two-fold.  I try to make environmentally sound products from quality materials that my Grandmother would recognize.

As I say ..... she made a mean fried chicken dinner but had no idea where the "nugget" came from.

I am super excited about my latest sewing projects ....

I've had these on my to-do list for a while but finally got to them on Sunday.

Instant. Love.



Washable ... reusable ... bowl covers that eliminate the need for plastic wrap or foil.





They are lined with a fabric that can easily be wiped and will prevent liquid from seeping through the fabric.



 


They fit an 8" Pyrex bowl as well as a 5 quart Kitchen Aid mixing bowl.





They are only $10 ...... there will be larger ones for $15.00.







Wanna know the BEST thing about these????? 


I got to buy more fabric!!!!


Remember .... Country Cozy Christmas Bazaar .... December 5th!!!!! 

(Don't worry ..... I'll remind you again.  And maybe again.)

;)





Comments

Popular Posts