Scenes from the farm................

Pretty busy at the moment but I thought I post a couple of pics from the farm.
This is my Summer-is-here! hug from Mazie. Mazie and I are buds! And as we say, summer is not really here until Mazie and her mom and sister come to the farm! Note though...... do you see any flowers in bloom?????Mazie - cousin Laughton -- Jenna and Charley with some of the chicks. We had some of the chicks escape. A few wing flaps can be a bit unsettling so off the chicks went. So we played hide-and-seek with the chicks for a few moments!!!!! Charley also has lost a shoe ............. one. We haven't found it yet but will keep looking for it! Knowing Charley -- we will find it near the kittens -- in a water dish -- by the cornfield. It could be anywhere!

And speaking of the kittens............. a couple of aaaaah moments.And just for Sheepie Neighbor -- this is what startled me when I picked up a flat of flowers.
Yea ............ I thought it was pretty cool!!!

Comments

Popular Posts