15 seconds of fame............

Tonight we officially get the Lujack Extra Mile Award for community activities.  So if you are hanging around the television at 6:30 tonight, check out WQAD and see Emily, Honey and I get a really big check.

Then you can watch the interview and see if I say anything stupid............. Like berriness.  (Yea .... I swear that is in a dictionary someplace!!!!)

If you are outside the sound of my voice (and grateful that you are!!!) you can catch the interview tomorrow
morning at this site..

Checks have been sent .... charities helped.... and I am now back to being broke.

Easy come .............. easy go.

Now .... its time to go weed.

Comments

Barb said…
But you're not whining about being broke, right? You're just stating a fact, right? :o)

Popular Posts