Friday Findings ... again.

Yes ... it is Friday so you know what that means.  It is "Show and Tell" in the Summer Kitchen!



New market bags .......... no, I didn't knit these!  These are beautiful crocheted bags, courtesy of Jill Beebout and Blue Gate Farm.  And get your Eco-fiber on...... the beautiful blue one on the left is made of bamboo.



Next up ... for the quilters and seamstresses on your gift list.............. Julie Wall has made these fabulous pincushions out of local roving and vintage candlesticks.  Not just pincushions but pieces of use-able art.  She will have many more at the Five Fabulous Farmers Bazaar next weekend..... but as always, The Summer Kitchen's supplies are limited.  If you like it .... buy it now!



Yea ..... I know its cold out there.  So we have added coffee cozies to our inventory.  Can't have your Four Daughter's Coffee getting cold!!!!


And to keep your hands warm while you are drinking that latte........... a couple of pairs of fingerless mitts.  More to come ........... (I hope!)



And I did get three more scarves knitted this week ... and I have a fourth on the needles.  So stop in and see if there is anything that fits your needs.



And finally ............... ONE ... and Only ONE ..... red Santa dishcloth.  (Ya know what I think of red yarn at the moment!!!)

So now you know what is new in the Summer Kitchen today .....  Open Friday from 9-3.  There is water in the kettle .... come join me for tea. 

Comments

BlueGate said…
I'm so honored to be on the wall of the Summer Kitchen! Just wish I could be there in person ; )
girlwithasword said…
you have such amazing things! Your needles must be SMOKIN'!!!

Popular Posts