Speechless...............

Well, not really.............. but I really don't have anything to say.

I should .......... but I don't.

It is work ... work .... and more work this time of year. 

The new little chicks are growing.  The old girls are laying like crazy.





We have two new litters of kittens.  The litter from Little George .... not to be confused with George and Really Fast Little George ..... is ADORABLE but camera shy.  Well, really shy.  Like run-under-the-old-Mustang shy.

Little Face Fluffy Tail's litter will not be shy.  But at 3 days old .... they are not ready for a close-up.

We have been cleaning gardens and planting flowers. 

OK ...have been planting flowers.

Its a control-issue thing.  I agonize about what is going where.  Tall ... huge burst of colors ... need to be up-front ... but not blocking the view of shorter, more delicate flowers.  I want you to walk up to the garden and say ............... wow! 

Sometimes, that happens.

And sometimes ................... it doesn't.

So I am always moving things around ... trying to find the best place for you to see it ... touch it ..... and cut it.  And hopefully .... it will be just the right soil, light levels, and soil moisture for it.

Right now ... I am planting dahlias.  This one ... looks like it might be my favorite this year.


File photo found at verwer-dahlias


And there is one    itsy --bitsy --- tiny   problem.

I bought too many flowers.

Yea.

Really. 

I did.

Maybe a lot too many!

I should not be allowed to be alone in a room with a seed catalog and a phone!!!!

I'll let you know how that resolves itself.  I'm thinking there will be flowers from every corner of the farm.

That can't be a bad thing?????

Can it?????

Comments

Popular Posts