I got nothin'

Sometimes ... blogging is just tough. 



There are things to say .... but there are no words.  Like when it comes to describing this corn in the neighborhood.


Love Love Love Lisianthus!

Fortunately, the flowers in my garden look better than the corn does ................. for now. 




We have watered and watered and watered.  The side beds look ................. well, crunchy.  But the main cutting bed has been hanging in there.

You can see ............ I really don't have much to say.

So I will let Betsy talk for me today .... check out the latest issue of "Living the Country Life".

And I will go back to watering, watering and watering.

Comments

Gabrielle said…
Hi! I actually just got done reading that article and decided to check out your blog. :)
It sounds like you have an amazing farm and store! I would love to come visit someday if I ever am in Iowa.
If you're interested, I write an art and inspiration blog at www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com
I'm a country girl too so I occasionally post pictures from nature.
Best wishes to you and your business!

Popular Posts