Hmmmmmmm??????

There are moments when you are working on a project and you suddenly go ...................hmmmmmmm?

You can be working along.

Everything is going perfect.

You are in love with the progress and the direction  the project is going.

And then comes .................... hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I am there.

Too little .........not good. 

Too much .......worse!!!!!

I am excited.  I am doing embroidered aprons.  They are pre-made aprons that I am .......... for lack of a better hip-cool-word ..............up-cycling.

OK ..... maybe not up-cycling.  But trying to make it better.

The ties are hideous, cheap,  stretchy  cord that I am replacing with pale blue grosgrain ribbon. 

Then I started embroidering.





I did a mix of stem stitch, satin stitch and back stitch.



The more I look at this .... the cherry needs to be satin stitch.  Out it goes!!!!



And added beads............




And a few more beads.




A little sparkly floss.


And now I think.

Does it need more??? 

Or do I stop here???

Do I add lace at the hem????

Or do I cut off 6" and make a pocket???

Do I embroider another tiny heart at the hem???



Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????

Comments

Popular Posts