Aaaa-----CHOO!!!!!!

They say it is cold and flu season.  They being the media .... and the drugstores that advertise flu shots.

It is pretty rare that Honey or I have a cold.  Basically .... our un-heated upstairs scares the bejezzes out of germs so they don't seem to bother us. 

Really.

I don't think the germs like the cold.

But I do occasionally sneeze uncontrollably .... so I reach for my wadded tissue in the bottom of my purse.

Well .... I used to.

Now I reach for this ...........


 Or this ...


 Or this ...





Or this ....

Or maybe .........


I had waaaaaayyyy too much fun sewing these. 

Seam binding ... baby rick rack ... tatted edging.  These are lined ... sometimes with contrasting fabric.

Oh .... yea!!!  I had fun.

So much fun .... I just might want to catch a cold.

OK .... maybe not!

:)


Comments

Popular Posts