Signs of Spring ...........





Another year ...... another Groundhog's Day snow storm.


Evidently, the worst of our snow storms come in February.  And this one was a doozy!!!

It is never a good sign when the snowplow guy gets stuck!




But signs of spring slowly seem to appear around me.

OK .... I am making them happen.  That is just fine with me!  Anything to convince myself that winter will soon be over.



I'll embroider spring if I have to!!! 

And I did!




I made this sunflower pincushion, just to brighten the Summer Kitchen!  And maybe, your sewing table.

New chicks are always a sign of spring at this house.  So I added some new "chick" tea towels to the to-do list.





I love the color of this new striped towel with the wool appliqued hen.




And finally ...... if I have to ...... I will dream of spring while making these beautiful silky cotton pillowcases.
Reminiscent of vintage ticking stripe ..... I love the soft roses, creams and aquas of the paisley border.



I having been dreaming of this ...............



And looking at that ...........



Sigh ...............................

I'm going to order more flowers.

Comments

Ginny said…
Boy, you did get hit. Loving your touchs of Spring <3

Popular Posts